• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cabanas at BLT

MadamG2U

Mouseketeer
We are currently booked at BLT second week of August. This will be a non park trip just family together after the past year, I am considering booking a cabana. Has anyone booked one recently? What are your thoughts? Would we be able to order lunch? It would be 5 maybe 6 of us. Thank you

We are currently booked at BLT second week of August. This will be a non park trip just family together after the past year, I am considering booking a cabana. Has anyone booked one recently? What are your thoughts? Would we be able to order lunch? It would be 5 maybe 6 of us. Thank you

Just in case you don't know, there aren't cabanas at the BLT Pool, they are only at the CR pools (which of course you have access to as a BLT guest). There are two at CR's feature pool and two at the leisure/"bullseye" pool.

Our last CR cabana experience was July just after reopening. The cabanas are normally served by the pool deck beverage CM - at the time I rented ours they had not brought back this position yet, although I am unsure of the current situation.

I much prefer the ones at the feature pool over the leisure pool... just too quiet/away from things over there, in my opinion (although the setting is beautiful).

I like the CR cabanas as a splurgy resort day amenity. You certainly don't need them since CR's pools are generally rarely crowded, but they are a nice spot to camp out for the day on nice cushy seating.

Hope that helps - happy to answer any questions.

Thank you so much for the info. I too am thinking the feature pool and just a nice lazy day with family. Not sure if there is food service, would like to have lunch. Do you think 5 adults would fit comfortably. Don't want to be sitting on top of one another. Since we are not going until August how far in advance do you think we should book?

Again thank you

Sorry to barge in here with my own BLT/CR pool question. Would you prefer to hang for the day at the BLT pool no cabana or CR with a cabana? I've watched YouTube videos of both pools and they seem fairly similar in terms of "cool factor". We are planning a pool day just to relax.

I
Sorry to barge in here with my own BLT/CR pool question. Would you prefer to hang for the day at the BLT pool no cabana or CR with a cabana? I've watched YouTube videos of both pools and they seem fairly similar in terms of "cool factor". We are planning a pool day just to relax.
I would rather have the cabana since my parents are older and I think it would be more comfortable for them

If it's not to intrusive, what was the cost of the cabana?

Ok, time to get my eyesight checked.

I initially read the title of this thread as "Cannabis at BLT". 🥴

If it's not to intrusive, what was the cost of the cabana?
I got the cost based on this
  • Pricing is based on half day or whole day rental, and fluctuates seasonally. Half day rental is offered in the 10am-2pm or 3-7pm time slots, with full day rental from 10am-7pm. Prices start at $149 for the half day option and $249 for the full day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter