• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cabana Bay - Volcano View

BaileyWhite

Earning My Ears
I'm looking for the view below... having some trouble deciding if I'm booking the correct room type...

Do I book just the standard "Volcano Side Room"? Will that get me this view.. the reviewer for this photo said it was "Beach Tower 10th Floor facing Volcano Bay"....

Since it says "Beach Tower" it's throwing me off thinking I need to book "Family Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking (Tower)"

Ahh... I NEED this view!!

zjbdkh.png

I don't have an answer, but wanted to say that I booked a standard "Volcano Side Room" hoping for this view as well. (fingers crossed!)

We just got back and I had booked a Volcano Side Room. We were on the 11th floor in the Bayside Tower. It was a standard 2 queen room. The view of Volcano Bay and the volcano was great. The only downside was the music from Volcano Bay. It started early (varied from 7 - 8 am) and played late (varied 10pm - 12 at night). From our room the music was pretty bothersome.

We just got back and I had booked a Volcano Side Room. We were on the 11th floor in the Bayside Tower. It was a standard 2 queen room. The view of Volcano Bay and the volcano was great. The only downside was the music from Volcano Bay. It started early (varied from 7 - 8 am) and played late (varied 10pm - 12 at night). From our room the music was pretty bothersome.

How many times a night does the Volcano go off?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter