CABANA BAY BEACH RESORT Thread..........

if we book 2 rooms one is a pool side 2 queen room the other is a interior family suite will the be near each other? can aske to be near lazy river and bus pickup?

I always book with an AP rate and saw they're not available anymore. I checked the other thread and saw it was locked. Is there any update to that situation yet? I would go every other month because the hotel discount was so good. I'm hoping they come back again soon.

I always book with an AP rate and saw they're not available anymore. I checked the other thread and saw it was locked. Is there any update to that situation yet? I would go every other month because the hotel discount was so good. I'm hoping they come back again soon.
Are you looking in the right spot? They have changed up their website a bit. Try this link.

Passholder Hotel Benefits | Universal Orlando Resort™

The thread is locked for further discussion but the link on the first page still works

Room request question - We have a standard room booked. Our priorities are nearness to a pool and/or food. Where's the best spot to request?

Room request question - We have a standard room booked. Our priorities are nearness to a pool and/or food. Where's the best spot to request?
There are two pools, one on each side of the main "hub" so it depends which pool you want to be closest to. Also, depending on time of year one pool sometimes closes during the week (non-peak seasons). Look at a resort map so you can get a better feel where you'd like to be. The resort is pretty spread out.

All the standard rooms are in the buildings around the pool with the lazy river. (The other side of the resort with the slide pool is all exterior entry family suites) I never make requests, but the halls can be very long, so perhaps a close to the lobby request will get you nearest the food area.

All the standard rooms are in the buildings around the pool with the lazy river. (The other side of the resort with the slide pool is all exterior entry family suites) I never make requests, but the halls can be very long, so perhaps a close to the lobby request will get you nearest the food area.

I've always found the front desk staff at CB very responsive to requests on our numerous stays.

When I was there in January, they tried to assign us to literally the furthest room from the lobby/food court/bus pickup area. I politely asked for a closer room, explaining that I had run 3.1 and 6.2 miles already in the past two days and had 13.1 and 26.2 miles still to go (I was doing runDisney's Dopey event). The TM immediately changed us so that we were the second room from the elevator to the lobby. When I was whimpering as I maneuvered - slowly - through the hotel the next day, I kept thanking my lucky stars that they were so accommodating.

I'm thinking of reserving a room in Cabana Bay just so I can walk to Volcano Bay and I would like to be in one of the towers. Is there a way to make sure I get a room there? Is the Volcano Bay View Standard Rooms the ones in the two towers looking over Volcano Bay?

I'm thinking of reserving a room in Cabana Bay just so I can walk to Volcano Bay and I would like to be in one of the towers. Is there a way to make sure I get a room there? Is the Volcano Bay View Standard Rooms the ones in the two towers looking over Volcano Bay?

All the Volcano Bay View Standard rooms are in the towers overlooking Volcano Bay.

Which buildings are the Interior Family Suites located? Is there a big difference between the Poolside and regular interior family suites?

Which buildings are the Interior Family Suites located? Is there a big difference between the Poolside and regular interior family suites?

The interior suites are in the Continental and Americana wings, which are around the pool with the lazy river. The only difference between poolside is the side of the building that they are on. The poolside look out over the pool. The standard are on the other side of the hallway and look out over the parking garages.

The interior suites are in the Continental and Americana wings, which are around the pool with the lazy river. The only difference between poolside is the side of the building that they are on. The poolside look out over the pool. The standard are on the other side of the hallway and look out over the parking garages.

Great, thanks.

Could you tell me if the mini refrigerators in the family rooms are wide enough to fit a gallon of milk or should I order two half gallons? Thank you!

Does anyone know when the refurbishment at CBBR will be done? Is there a schedule or info on the refurbishment? We are going to be there early November.

What is the most effective way to make a room request at Cabana Bay? Call or email? Could anyone provide the email address or number to call?

Thanks!

We never made a room request but the hotel direct # is 407-503-4000. If you already have a reservation, you can go into the reservation online and make requests, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter