Cab from AKL to Target/Publix?

dsneygirl

<font color=blue>My little pirate is here<br><font
Anyone done it and know the cost offhand? I know it's only about 5min-10min by the back way.

I always get a town car service from the airport to disney. On the way they have a free 30 min stop at a grocery store. Gets you there quicker and lets you stay longer on your last day. I paid 120 but had to get a suburban cuz 2 kids in car seats but if you don't have 2 in car seat you can get a town car 100. That's there and back and they include the car seats. It was Ultimate town car

Anyone done it and know the cost offhand? I know it's only about 5min-10min by the back way.

I always get a town car service from the airport to disney. On the way they have a free 30 min stop at a grocery store. Gets you there quicker and lets you stay longer on your last day. I paid 120 but had to get a suburban cuz 2 kids in car seats but if you don't have 2 in car seat you can get a town car 100. That's there and back and they include the car seats. It was Ultimate town car

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter