• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CA Coast & Disneyland! Pics & Video - Update 9/18- Pg. 12 #177 - The End!

Spartangirl,

I just finished reading your report and it was outstanding! I'm hoping one day to take a similar trip to yours to see the major sites out west. Thank you for such an engaging look into your vacation. Your photos are great and you gave me some wonderful ideas about my "future" trip! :goodvibes :flower3:

Spartangirl,

I just finished reading your report and it was outstanding! I'm hoping one day to take a similar trip to yours to see the major sites out west. Thank you for such an engaging look into your vacation. Your photos are great and you gave me some wonderful ideas about my "future" trip! :goodvibes :flower3:

Thanks for reading and thanks for the compliments! :flower3: If you are able to, definitely take a trip out west! DH and I would "redo" the exact same trip in a heartbeat! It really was THAT GREAT! :goodvibes Glad I could help out with some ideas for "your future trip!" ;)

Hi Spartangirl. I "stalked" you from another TR, maybe Punkin's? This is a fantastic trippie. Sorry I took so long to get around to it.
I'm a DL AP holder, and you still shared things I didn't know. I can't wait to get back and try out the Electrical Parade secret spot!

Hi Spartangirl. I "stalked" you from another TR, maybe Punkin's? This is a fantastic trippie. Sorry I took so long to get around to it.
I'm a DL AP holder, and you still shared things I didn't know. I can't wait to get back and try out the Electrical Parade secret spot!

Thanks so much for reading! :goodvibes

Glad I could help you out with something new! I love learning new tips for the parks! :thumbsup2

Your TR is almost a year old and it's STILL popular! That's one darn good trip report if you ask me!!! ;)

I just finished your trip report. It was great and your pictures are fantastic. I read your other TR and just had to check this one out too. I've been once years ago and your report just made me want to go back. Great trip.

I just finished your trip report. It was great and your pictures are fantastic. I read your other TR and just had to check this one out too. I've been once years ago and your report just made me want to go back. Great trip.

Thanks so much for reading! :goodvibes I really appreciate the comments about my TR and pictures. :flower3:

Your TR is almost a year old and it's STILL popular! That's one darn good trip report if you ask me!!! ;)

No kidding!

LOVED your TR, Lynne! Never even realized it was older until Karen pointed it out! Thanks for sharing and all the great pictures!

Julia :cutie:

:cheer2: That was such a fantastic report, i only just signed up to this site mainly to get some info about my California trip i have planned for next year (so long to wait) and i'm so glad i found your report, it was such a fantastic read and such wonderful photos. You have made me even more excited to be going now :banana:

Subscribing so I can read more later! :wizard:

Hope you enjoy my report! :goodvibes

:cheer2: That was such a fantastic report, i only just signed up to this site mainly to get some info about my California trip i have planned for next year (so long to wait) and i'm so glad i found your report, it was such a fantastic read and such wonderful photos. You have made me even more excited to be going now :banana:

You will have a WONDERFUL time in CA! :thumbsup2 Thanks so much for reading and I appreciate the compliment on my TR and photos. :flower3:

Enjoying your trip report. We recently moved to SoCal and it really makes me want to explore! Great detail and pix; I didn't see any fog in SF .

Enjoying your trip report. We recently moved to SoCal and it really makes me want to explore! Great detail and pix; I didn't see any fog in SF .

Thanks so much for reading and for the compliments! :goodvibes How lucky to be living in SoCal.......I'm jealous!!! ;)

I had this TR bookmarked before our recent vacation but just got round to reading it now! It was awesome, I love your writing style and all the pictures :goodvibes Our itinerary was similar but we also spent time in Los Angeles and Las Vegas, I agree with you that California is incredible.. We can't wait to go back either :)

Hey girl!!

I just now started reading this report!! I am not finished yet, but I love it so far!!!

I had this TR bookmarked before our recent vacation but just got round to reading it now! It was awesome, I love your writing style and all the pictures :goodvibes Our itinerary was similar but we also spent time in Los Angeles and Las Vegas, I agree with you that California is incredible.. We can't wait to go back either :)

Thanks so much for reading my report and for the compliments! :flower3: Glad you were able to get out west too.....it really is amazing!!! We're headed back in April, but this time to San Diego, which we didn't hit on our last trip! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter