C.Chip Cookies from Harrod's ??

Passions71203

<font color=teal>Not saying that old men are ugly.
Does anyone have the CChip Cookie Recipe from Harrod's in London?? :confused3

TIA
Erin

Are they "Harrods Chocolate Chunk Biscuits" ? I googled and googled all forms of harrods chocolate chip cookie recipe - before going to harrods website and looking at what food items they have.. and then I googled all forms of Harrods Chocolate Chunk Biscuits.. with no luck either. recipesource.com (one of thee largest recipe inventories online) only has 2 harrods recipes and not the one you are looking for. Sorry.. it doesn't look like it is out there. I would suggest either buying a tin (harrods.com - food and wine - pantry) .. it looks like they will ship to the US, and they will deduct the VAT (nice!) they are L 4.21 - alternatively try emailing them and asking for the recipe. (If they send it though, it would be nice of you to post it on recipesource to share with all!)

--heather

I emailed them this morning. So I will post more info as I get it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter