Bye everyone!

supercarrie

DIS Veteran
I am leaving this morning to go to Finland and Russia for two weeks with school. 14 of us are competing in a Model United Nations debate conference, which should be interesting considering the state of the world. ;) We are also spending a lot of time sightseeing. I know I haven't posted much lately but I just wanted to say goodbye to everyone! :) :)

Good luck, Carrie, and have FUN! :) I hope to hear all about your trip when you return!

Good luck and have fun! Can't wait to hear about your trip.

Have a wonderful trip, Carrie, enjoy your time there in Finland and Russia. How very exciting!!!!! You will be a great US ambassador of good will and smiles. Looking forward to an update, and hopefully pictures, when you return. Take care, stay safe, have fun. :wave:

Dan :sunny:

wow! sounds awesome! i did MUN in high school and college, but we never went anywhere that cool. :)

What an incredible opportunity! Enjoy your trip, and take lots of pictures (we wanna see 'em!). :)

Can I go?! There is so much I missed the first time we traveled to Russia that I want to go back. Take lots of pictures and give us a detailed trip report when you return. Safe trip!

Have a great trip Carrie!! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter