BWV Views

LynnTH

DIS Veteran
Am looking to Rent points from a friend of ours for May 2021. Have stayed at BWV many times and it is our favorite. Looking at May 9-16th. He said it is showing availability for Studio Garden/Pool (this is what we normally get and have always requested and received overlooking the Village Green, which we love). But am also considering a 1 Bedroom and there is Std View and Garden/Pool view available.
Would love the points of Std View but where are those located and do and of the 1 Bedroom Garden /Pool view overlook the Village Green or is that only Studios?

The standards are located facing the side of the entrance to the resort and the drive/parking areas. I like them just fine! It's a personal choice of course, but I like to see the hustle and bustle of the housekeeping staff and buses coming in and out in the morning while I drink my coffee, it makes me glad to be on vacation.

See this map for view locations (there are no Village Green pool/garden view 1BRs)

View attachment 532515

Thanks. That helps alot. Bummed about no Village Green 1 Bedroom View. Decisions Decisions. Also gave my guy the wrong dates (kids get out of college a week earlier than I thought). So now waiting to see what is actually available for the dates I need - am considering BCV also. I love the looks of it and the pool but not sure I can make the switch...

We enjoy the views of the Skyliner from the 1 bedroom standard views. Have also faced the Boardwalk entrance a few times. (Some tall fireworks can be seen in the olden days.)

I was in a standard view that overlooked the main pool, but with some sort of column blocking the view. There are a few scattered around.

That said, the Standard view rooms are closer to the exit closest to Hollywood Studios, so that might save you 200 steps if you're walking to that park.

Well. I am booked. The only room available at BWV was a 1 bedroom Garden/Pool view. So that is what we got. At least I dont have to second guess myself on making the wrong decision as it was made for me. Best part is our friend rents to us for $9 a point. Cant wait to go back. So hoping park hopping will be back by then. And hopefully masks will be gone at least outside area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter