BWV view?

lulugirl

<font color=008cb2>Bakery Boxes from my DH send me
What is a typical standard view for a one bedroom at BWV? We have ressies for 1/6-1/13. I have never stayed at BWV and was wondering what I can expect as far as a view. I am going to request a room on one of the upper floors.
If I were to upgrade to a water/garden view, how much more would I expect to pay per night? Right now we are paying $368 a night, this includes all taxes. Is it worth the extra $ to pay for a view? Also, I seem to recall reading somewhere that corner rooms have a bit more space, any truth to that?
Any thoughts?
Thanks,
Elisabeth

Disney's regular reservation system does not distinguish views at BWV. Thus, Disney's price is same regardless of where room is. Where distinction is made is for members of the Disney Vacation Club as standard view for them requires fewer points than other roms. Standard view for DVC are the parking lot views -- rooms overlooking front entrance and roadway leading up to it. They are actually satisfactory views as the parking lot is far enough away that you hardly see it. DVC preferred views at BWV are not overwhelmingly better than standard except for rooms overlooking the boardwalk, which is a small percentage of all rooms and difficult to get. Corner rooms provide an extra side of windows. However, there are very few of them and thus extremely difficult to get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter