BWV time capsule opening on Oct 1, 2021?

LSchrow

life without the BWVs is <null and void>
The big chandelier (an original Hippocampus Electrolier) above the mini-carousel originally had a clear glass globe filled with a time capsule & sand. The globe cracked a few years back, & its contents were "removed for safekeeping".
Since the time capsule was supposed to be opened on WDW's 50th Anniversary, I was wondering if anyone had heard if they still have it somewhere, & are actually going to open it on October 1st.
I would seriously consider flying down just to see the ceremony if it is going to happen!! :)

The big chandelier (an original Hippocampus Electrolier) above the mini-carousel originally had a clear glass globe filled with a time capsule & sand. The globe cracked a few years back, & its contents were "removed for safekeeping".
Since the time capsule was supposed to be opened on WDW's 50th Anniversary, I was wondering if anyone had heard if they still have it somewhere, & are actually going to open it on October 1st.
I would seriously consider flying down just to see the ceremony if it is going to happen!! :)
This is so cool!

Yes , I was thinking the same thing . Disney never stop to surprise me.

I hope it’s found!
i had asked in May, & they said the contents are currently "safely stored".
The plans for the time capsule have not been officially announced though. Hopefully, someone that is there 10/1 posts if it is opened!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter