BWV Studio Refrub -Keurig ?

hayesdvc

DIS Veteran
Do the Studios at BWV after the refrub now include a Keurig ?

If not, is this something you can request ?

TIA

I've been seeing the studios remain with drip and the 1-bedroom and larger get a keurig. Not sure why.

I've been seeing the studios remain with drip and the 1-bedroom and larger get a keurig. Not sure why.
A Keurig in a 1BR would be disastrous for us - we drink a pot in the morning and evening. I’d call Housekeeping for a drip pot as soon as we saw it. What resorts were those?

A Keurig in a 1BR would be disastrous for us - we drink a pot in the morning and evening. I’d call Housekeeping for a drip pot as soon as we saw it. What resorts were those?
Riviera 1 BR for sure.
Some places like GF have the "duo" so you would still have your pot and Kcup on other side.

Riviera 1 BR for sure.
Some places like GF have the "duo" so you would still have your pot and Kcup on other side.

Boulder Ridge has the duo as well. 12 cup pot on 1 side, k cup on the other.

We had the duo-type coffee maker in a refurbished BCV 1 bedroom.
We stayed one night in a RIV 1BR shortly after it opened, and DH and I both remember a drip coffee pot then, but maybe things have changed. I’m glad to hear about the villas that have the duo - suits both preferences. Hopefully BWV will get the duos also.

We stayed one night in a RIV 1BR shortly after it opened, and DH and I both remember a drip coffee pot then, but maybe things have changed. I’m glad to hear about the villas that have the duo - suits both preferences. Hopefully BWV will get the duos also.
We stayed in a Riviera one bedroom this past August, and had a drip coffee maker in our room.

RIV is still drip only. My guess is the duo ones will show up during the first soft goods rehab in. 4 years or so.

Riviera 1 BR for sure.
Is this new that Riviera has a Keurig duo? We never had a Keurig option in all our previous trips, and we always do one or two-bedrooms at Riviera.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter