BWV print

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
We received a VWL litho for the add on we just did, and don't need it, but sure could use one from BWV. Does anyone have one to trade?

Our guide told us they ran out of BWV awhile back, but still have the VWL and that's why when we did an add on at BWV earlier in the year one wasn't included. I figured you just didn't get one for an add on, so I was surprised.

Bobbi :flower:

I have an extra BWV one that I would love to trade for a VWL one. PM me if you are still interested. :wizard:

The print arrived today, in great shape in spite of our cold temps, rain, and even bits of heavy snow like things!

Thanks.

I would love to get my hands on a BW print as it was not included with my purchase. Anyone have an extra one - for sale?

We just did a BWV add-on and got a lovely canvas tote bag, but no print. My wife refers to it as the "$9000 Bag." I started to make a comment following the "bag" straight line and she shot me a very cold look... I said nothing.

Our guide told me that they sold similar prints at the store by the boardwalk, and if we didn't get one this way, I was going to look at them.

Pixie Dust, I've been lucky using these boards, and I hope you guys get lucky too!

Bobbi :wizard:

That VWL print is such a disappointment. It's quite blah, don't you think? Even though the print itself underwhelms me, I'm going to hang mine because I love VWL so much, and I'm proud that I was able to join DVC. I'm getting it framed now. To make it a little less blah, I'm having it rematted in a moss green mat.

gppnj, you're not kidding! I guess it's because the Wilderness Lodge is so stunning, I expected something along those lines. We kept ours with the same mat because we also have VB and BWV and so wanted to stay with the various beige/tan mats. They look good as a set but I'll bet that your VWL does look nicer than mine.

Blue&Gold said:
We just did a BWV add-on and got a lovely canvas tote bag, but no print. My wife refers to it as the "$9000 Bag." I started to make a comment following the "bag" straight line and she shot me a very cold look... I said nothing.
Wise....... Very wise......... :teeth:

Best wishes -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter