• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BWV or OKW?

I'm assuming you are talking about BWV standard view.

Those can be hard to get at 7 months. If its available, I say grab it, because you might not get another opportunity. If not, then the decision is made for you.

Was exactly what I was thinking. We have stayed at BWV twice and neither time could we get standard view or BW view (was all booked up).

OKW 1BR are Huge! And they have a pullout couch and chair, so DS won't have to share a bed.
BWV has a better location to EPCOT and DHS, though.

This is just what I was gonna say. Between these two, I'd definitely pick OKW for the extra living space. You can request a room near the main bldg and avoid needing to use the internal resort shuttles, but I really don't find them all that inconvenient anyway, not like at SSR. Also, at BWV, your room can be quite a hike from the lobby and the parking lot. It's very spread out.

With the ages of your sons, you may enjoy OKW boat service to DTD and Disney Quest. We'd never been to Disney Quest and went our last trip while at OKW, it was a big hit! A nice break from the parks.

We did Quest last month when we went and the boys loved it. that would be good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter