• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BWV Construction Updates?

Sorry everyone! They are of Beach Club. I miss read the original post and was way to excited. Then I was consumed (not eaten just couldn't stop watching!) by the alligators so I didn't get back to y'all. Sorry!

Totally guessing - we also got the letter, but I assumed they were talking about the Inn side and just sent the letter to everyone in the entire complex. They were doing exterior work for the standard view villas when we were there last December and we didn't notice anything going on there this past April. I think they are done with the villas.

First I heard about plumbing work and there doesn't seem to be anything about it elsewhere on the internet that I can find.

Totally guessing - we also got the letter, but I assumed they were talking about the Inn side and just sent the letter to everyone in the entire complex. They were doing exterior work for the standard view villas when we were there last December and we didn't notice anything going on there this past April. I think they are done with the villas.

First I heard about plumbing work and there doesn't seem to be anything about it elsewhere on the internet that I can find.
Really hoping you are right-have seen complaints in the resort forum BW thread but it seemed like the posters were on the inn side-here's to hoping :)

we were at BWV standard view 2BR in December and they were outside out room for 3 out of 6 days doing "renovations". We are headed back in a month and are interested to see if they will STILL be working on it almost a year later lol!

We just got back from the BWV last night. The work was hardly noticeable. The only place we saw workers the 8 days we were there was by the main pool. Every day, except yesterday, there were workers out by the main pool. They seemed to be working on the landscape around the pool. We had a first floor room overlooking the main pool, so sometimes they were close to our room. We didn't see any workers on balconies or in any other areas of the resort (the villas side).

BWV - Update will be going on until the end of this year.:coffee:
I just call the Resort and spoke with a CM, who actually looked up what was going on. :chat:
Things like the parking lot is being repainted and the water being off during the night time hours .
Painting on the out side of the building and maintenance around the main pool area. :worried:

She also suggested that I call back closer to my check in date and asked if I could be placed in a room where the updates have been done.:rotfl:
Here's the phone number I have (407)939-6200. I am keeping my fingers crossed, that most of it will be done.:thumbsup2
Good luck everyone. And have a wonderful trip pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter