BWV Availability

Zoom

DIS Veteran
Hi guys! Just purchased SSR last week with Dec 06 UY. If i wanted to book a room at BWV in October, I can only start calling MS by April right? because of that 7 mon window. What are my chances of getting a room there coz it seems like a lot of people wants to stay at BWV? Actually I called few hours ago just to check but for the week that i wanted its already sold out:rotfl2: and its 10 mons. from now.
So from everyones experiences what would be the best time/mon. to get an easy booking for BWV?

Thanks

Hi guys! Just purchased SSR last week with Dec 06 UY. If i wanted to book a room at BWV in October, I can only start calling MS by April right? because of that 7 mon window. What are my chances of getting a room there coz it seems like a lot of people wants to stay at BWV? Actually I called few hours ago just to check but for the week that i wanted its already sold out:rotfl2: and its 10 mons. from now.
So from everyones experiences what would be the best time/mon. to get an easy booking for BWV?

Thanks

Oct is the food and wine festival. BWV and BCV are most likely sold out now.
You could try the waitlist.

You mentioned in April to call for October, but seven months out would put the correct time to call in March on your check out date. You should be able to get a room at that time as long as you want a prefferred view.

I am looikng to Oct '07 at BWV as wel. I might as well book at my home (BCV) now and waitlist the BWV preferred as not to lose borrowed points?

I am looikng to Oct '07 at BWV as wel. I might as well book at my home (BCV) now and waitlist the BWV preferred as not to lose borrowed points?

I think it is a good idea to book your home resort now (assuming you are going even if you can't get into the BWV) and then try to switch at 7 months.

If you are lucky enough to get standard view at the BWV ( a long shot for October dates at 7 months), you don't necessarily have to lose points. Just ask MS to use the borrowed points first. That way, the "leftovers" would be current use year points and subject to banking deadlines, you could bank them.

For the OP - the easiest months to get into BWV at the 7 month mark are January, first half of February, and May -September (except for the periods around the Holidays). Even October - December can be had if you call day by day right at the 7 month mark. Call as soon as MS opens for the day and don't be afraid to waitlist if necessary.

Good luck to all hoping to get in at the 7 month mark.

What size room are you wanting to book? I booked a studio at BCV for October yesterday but would love to switch to a 2 bedroom at 7 months. If I can't we can make due since it's a 4 night trip.

We called day by day, 7 months out, and had no problem getting a preferred view studio at BWV from 21-29JUL07.

We also called day by day, 7 months out, and had no problem getting a dedicated 2bdr at Vero Beach from 29JUL07-3AUG07.

Hopefully this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter