BWV 2 bd lockoff question

Sherrkel

Disney World Dreamer . . . My Home Away From Home
Hello, currenly have a 1 bed pool/garden AND a studio pool/garden booked at BWV in mid January for 1 night. Following that, have a 2 bed pool/garden lockoff for 5 nights. Haven't been successful yet with waitlist or stalking to change the first night to 2 bed p/g that we want.

The 2 bd all appear to be lockoffs.

In that case anyone have recent insight or experience on whether they might assign the 1st night 1 bed and studio connecting so that we wouldn't have to check out and move the following 5 nights?

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

I had a similar situation. I booked a 1 bedroom standard and studio standard for 4 nights. I wanted a 2 bedroom but couldn’t get it (I had booked the studio earlier). Since we had our 4 granddaughters with us, we hoped to put them in the studio side. But if we couldn’t get the 2 bedroom we would split them by putting 2 in the 1 bedroom and 2 in a studio (with adults). I called and put in a request, traveling with, but also told the CM i would really like to get the rooms connecting. Of course, no guarantee, but I was lucky and Bwv came through with my request. I made no location or floor request Which probably helped. Good luck.

We also had similar situation twice once in 2017 BWV and once in 2018 BCV both times we arrived a day early and checked into our 1 bedroom adding the lockout studio the next day. We made it known at the front desk during check in we didn't want to move and just wanted to open the connecting door for the 2 bedroom lockoff. At BWV while we were checking in our original assigned room was ready but if we wanted to wait they could make it happen. We waited 2 extra hours but well worth it. At BCV they accommodated with no issues. Also no other request we asked. Both times were during Christmas but before Covid. They should accommodate if your willing to also bend meaning waiting.......

Have you call and asked them if you could be changed to make it a 2 bedroom since you have both parts booked for the same night?

This actually seems like something they should be able to change for you since that is essentially what you have booked. I’d start there!! Talk to a supervisor if need be because it may require some extra steps.

Have you call and asked them if you could be changed to make it a 2 bedroom since you have both parts booked for the same night?

This actually seems like something they should be able to change for you since that is essentially what you have booked. I’d start there!! Talk to a supervisor if need be because it may require some extra steps.
I've considered calling ...need to fund a couple of hours to spare 😁

You should be able to get chat to put this in the notes. I bet they accommodate it, so they don’t have to clean two rooms.

I tried that in my situation, above, and was told no they couldn’t do it. They said they would have to release both rooms and the waitlist could grab one or the other.

Your studio is probably a dedicated studio and the lockoff is already booked.

While all 2 bedrooms are lockoffs, many studios and 1 bedrooms are dedicated, which means they don’t connect. The Village Green is a whole section of dedicated pool/garden studios.

OP here.... finally called MS and they did confirm couldn't turn the studio and 1 bed into a 2 bed. Didn't expect they could so no big deal. They did put note on ressie requesting connecting rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter