BWPPI coffee and breakfast hours

senoragilbert

Mouseketeer
Hi, all! Can someone tell me what the coffeemaker situation is at BWPPI (single-serve or regular drip?) and whether breakfast opens early enough to still get over to rope drop? Trying to figure out the Walmart order for tomorrow! Thanks!

Breakfast was opening up at about 6:30 when we were there in December. We were able to grab a quick meal and make it down for rope drop most days.

I don't remember anything about the coffee makers, since we didn't use them. Looking at the hotel's website, looks like they might be a single-serve maker? I am not well versed in those things.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. I saw that on the site, too, but I have no idea how recent those pictures are. Appreciate your feedback!

Breakfast was opening up at about 6:30 when we were there in December. We were able to grab a quick meal and make it down for rope drop most days.

What are they serving for breakfast these days? Hot breakfast or still just grab and go?

When we were there in Nov. we were able to grab breakfast and make rope drop. We made a point to get to breakfast when it opened at 6:30. There were hot options (eggs, sausage, oatmeal packets etc.) and the standard cold options (muffins, cereal...)
The room did not have a Keurig, but rather a single serving drip coffee maker with the hotel supplied disk-shaped filter things.

Where is the breakfast being served now that the upstairs of Captain Kidd's isn't an option any more?

It was still in the upstairs portion of the building. There is a staircase on the outside of the building which leads to an exterior door, instead of directly through the former Captain Kidd's.

Wait, the Former Capt. Kidds? Did this fine dining establishment close?
Maybe it was finally shut down by the health dept and the owner was convicted of crimes against humanity?

(Sorry for the hijack..)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter