• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BWI or YC with code or AP in peak season??

vicb

DIS Veteran
Sorry for sounding like a broken record as I've posted this before with little or no response but here goes again....

Anyone book BWI or YC with the (recently expired) code or new AP rates during late Feb./early March (Peak season)??

If so would you be willing to share your room rate with me? Just trying to budget for next trip, never had to go in peak season before but looks like that is where we are headed in 2004.

Much thanks.:wave:

HI-
I know that AP discounts on BWI for this year's peak season are about 40% off rack rates. My brother is booked there this year and he is paying *I think* 262 (inc tax) for a standard view room.

The rates may go up slightly for next year but hopefully not too much. Sorry I can't help with the codes as I have not been paying too much attention to those. Good luck with your planning!

HTH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter