BWI or YC? Which Would You Choose?

antmaril

DIS Veteran
We have reservations at the end of June at the YC (Waterview Room). We stayed at the BC two years ago. We love that area and want to stay there again. However, I am wondering if we should stay at the Board Walk Inn (also waterview) for a change of pace. Are the rooms comparable to the YC? (I think they have renovated the rooms at the YC recently).

Our son is 16 - so the pool is a big deal. Obviously, SAB is great, but I've heard the pool at the Boardwalk Inn is also fun.

I would appreciate your thoughts.

My 11 year old DD thought that the pool at the BW was very lame compared to SAB. We stayed there a week, but she only swam in that pool once, we pool-hopped to SAB the rest of the week. This was, of course, back in the day, and she was even younger. I'd suggest YC, since that's the only way your son will be able to swim there now. Diana

I have stayed at the Yacht Club and really liked it. I would love to stay at the Boarwalk Inn as I find it very nice looking and I like the way the rooms look. The quiet pool at the Boarwalk is on the Boardwalk Inn side of the hotel and is pretty and calm and never had more than 3 people when I have wandered back there. The "large/themed" pool at the Boardwalk is on the villas side and has sort of a circus theme. There are a couple of little elephants position around the pool and the slide (which looks fun) is themed to a wooden rollercoaster. But the pool is MUCH smaller and much less involved than Storm Along Bay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter