BWI CL Standard view room

DANAW

Mouseketeer
From what I have read, BWI CL standard views can be on the 3rd or 4th floors. Should I request 4th floor so we are on the same level as the lounge? Any other opinions on what else I should request. I assume I would make a request through the signature email address? I think they emailed me a while ago. Thanks for any input!

From what I have read, BWI CL standard views can be on the 3rd or 4th floors. Should I request 4th floor so we are on the same level as the lounge? Any other opinions on what else I should request. I assume I would make a request through the signature email address? I think they emailed me a while ago. Thanks for any input!
The only CL rooms on the 3rd floor are the deluxe rooms. All standard rooms are on the 4th floor. You can request close to the lounge through signature services.

We just got back from BWI CL and were on the 4th floor 4254, right down the hall from the lounge. Our view was nice, balcony and we were right above the cottages. When they call you the week before your stay, you can discuss location but I believe all rooms are on the 4th floor from what they told me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter