BWI: but not the clown

We've stayed there and really enjoyed the pool. But the clown is a little creepy! Maybe don't get chairs that can see the face - you won't really see it too good if you come down the slide. And the quiet pool is another possibility

We haven't stayed at BWI, but I have seen this mentioned before. I'm probably in the minority, but I think it's kind of cool as it's different ;).

We haven't stayed at BWI so haven't actually experienced the pool, but we have seen it and from what I've seen, I do like it :).
I am the only one in our family that does like it, DW and 2 DDs ummm not so much:eek::rotfl2:

only the BWV (not BWI) looks directly at it. so you will not have a problem. use to get pref view at BWV and 5 times got that silly clown staring right at me - then one night don't really remember think the power went out - so no air conditioning or lights - so went to open the patio boards and in the dark there was something strange about that clown - that night had nightmares about it - tried it once again but my nightmares got worst - so switched to standard view - which doesn't see it - and lately gave my BWV points to my nephew.

so the effective of that clown takes a while to work....

I'm with you OP, that slide is the stuff of nightmares! BUT, this year I'm facing my fears and staying at BWI for a whole 10 days! The rest of the resort is beautiful, and I've always wanted to stay there, so I'm giving it a try. I have a feeling I'll be sunning at the quiet, non-clown pool, though ;)

Yup....BWI is one of the few resorts that we haven't stayed at yet, and we'd like to stay at them all. I just don't know if I'm going to get past the clown. And it spits children out like it just ate them. {shudder}
Haha! That made my night!

I dont have a cliwn phobia and i found the cliwn faving unsettling. Luckily the slide really was awesome. I totally couldn't stand looking at it at night though. Glowing eyez...Pennywise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter