BW area resorts

Tea Please

Welcomed Guest<br><font color=blue>Tag please, for
Hi all,long time lurker, 1st time poster. We are planning another trip to the world in late May, we have previously stayed at the GF,CR,WL and AKL. I think its time we venture over to the boardwalk area. It will be me, DH, and possibly DS (17) I'm leaning towards the YC, but DH prefers a more casual place. Any opinions are appreciated. We always stay concierge, so the good, the bad & the ugly on all the lounges. Thanks so much.

Hi. I haven't stayed concierge at YC because we always stay at the Swan concierge which is WONDERFUL, just a great place. I'm sure others will give you honest opinions on the boardwalk resorts. I really wanted to say welcome to posting!

The concierge floor at the Yacht Club is really nice! The only other concierge lounge I can compare it with is the Polynesian, and while it is not quite as big, the daily offerings at the YC are just as nice.

You also get the added bonus of being within walking distance of both Epcot and MGM which might appeal more to your 17 YO than easy access to the Magic Kingdom. Oh, and don't forget the awesome pool, Stormalong Bay! :)

Thanks for the replies. I'm leaning more towards YC but DH is saying BWI. Well, since I'll be making the calls, it looks like BWI may be sold out for dates:smooth: hehehe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter