Buzz Lightyear's Spin questions

If you’ve already got a FP for Buzz, you will need to try and modify that FP to see additional times, otherwise you will always see it as unavailable, because you already have an FP for it, not because they are all gone. Hope you have a great time on it.
That was my theory, thanks

Amazingly we haven't gone on this but want to this time. Here are my questions:
1. Does it spin a lot? For those who have been on both, how does it compare to Men In Black at Universal?
2. Is it usually a tough FP to get? We got FPs for it already but now I see there's already no availability for it almost a month out. I remember seeing it available as a 4th before, is it suddenly more popular?
Amazingly we haven't gone on this but want to this time. Here are my questions:
1. Does it spin a lot? For those who have been on both, how does it compare to Men In Black at Universal?
2. Is it usually a tough FP to get? We got FPs for it already but now I see there's already no availability for it almost a month out. I remember seeing it available as a 4th before, is it suddenly more popular?
You control the spin on his one, you are trying to aim at targets. We were there the beginning of the month and rode this one a bunch. There were lots of fastpass day of. As well as short wait times later on in the day. Enjoy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter