• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast Score

That's an immense score, and a new reason for repeat visits to DLRP!

Nikki - no, we are not at the event in June - October is our next visit. I've not made it to a pin event yet...one day!

Nikki - no, we are not at the event in June - October is our next visit. I've not made it to a pin event yet...one day!

I willl keep telling you about them and you will get there one day.:cloud9:

Does anyone know of a link to some Buzz tactics to achieve high scores? I just returned from DLP and scored 890,900 and would love to know how to go higher for my next trip. I figured out the blue triangles and purple diamonds are the ones to aim at, and in the final room there is a blue triangle behind you which appears when you shoot the orange circle.

Any tips gratefully received!

Hi AnthonyDLP and welcome to DLP DIS board :wave2:
We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet, posting guidelines can be found here and details regarding help on signatures here

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter