Buying tickets from IE/UK website

becafv

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! I'm a European resident and I'm trying to buy tickets for May 2022 but the Disney EU website has only options until December 2021, but when I changed the website to Ireland and UK the options appeared until December 2022.
Do you guys know if there is any problem buying a package vacation (hotel+tickets) from one of those websites instead?

Check the website of Ireland & U.K. AND see if prices are shown in £ ( U.K.) or €

Why ? Well North of Ireland ( Belfast area ) IS , as you should know , part of U.K.

and USE Sterling £

Whereas CORK ( where I am ) is in Republic of Ireland which is in EU.

And we use Euros

SO go to the Ireland / U.K. option And Priceout tickets for May 2022 & change Currency button

and see what comes up Euros or £

Thanks Woodview!
In fact, the prices from IE are in €, I just wondering why they are not selling 2022 on the EU website.
I also did a simulation to checkout and it seems that everything is ok, they accepted billing address and credit card from another Europe country. My only concern is to get there and they ask for me a proof that I live in Ireland 😂

In Europe, it is discriminatory to sell at different prices the same products (trip) to different countries within the UE, which means yes buy on the Republic of Ireland website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter