• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

buying tickets ahead

darcigo

Earning My Ears
Hi there. I'm wondering if anyone can answer a question for me. We have booked our rooms for our vacation in August. We are hoping free dining comes along. We are looking to start buying our passes ahead of time at aaa. If we buy them now and say they release a free dining special, can we still use our tickets we bought ahead of time on the free dining package. I don't want to buy 5 tickets n then find out we have to buy or tickets w the free dining package. I hope this isn't confusing and that someone can help me. A lady at wdw said I could but I want to double check. Thanks! !

You can go ahead and buy your tickets and either not attach them to your magic band until the free dining promo comes out or attach them to the magic band and have the tickets that had to be purchased to get the free dining promo de-activated at guest relations. I am not sure but I believe that you might still be able to get the free dining promo tickets removed from your magic band instead of them just getting deactivated.

In the past you had to buy at least a 2 day ticket to get the free dining promo package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter