Buying the "Frozen" DVD tomorrow?

mikelan6

World Traveler, Usually Optimistic
Make sure you defrost it before you put it in the DVD player.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Where are you buying it and why?

Probably walmart. They have a bundle that includes either Elsa or Anna Infinity character for about $3 more than the regular blue ray price. Not a bad deal if you have a DD that wants the character.

We preordered it months ago on Amazon. We are paying $19.96 for the two disc Blu-ray/DVD+ Digital. Looking forward to watching it again tomorrow.

I never got around to watching the movie in the theater, so I have no current plans to buy it on dvd.

Nancy! You're missing a marvelous movie. This is the best animated film, Disney's produced in a long while. IMO

I will buy at target. They have a bonus disc. Best Buy has a bonus book, but I think the kids would prefer the disc. Target also has $5 off the movie with a $20 Frozen toy purchase.

If you spend $40 or more, the coupon goes up to $20 off :)

I did this as well.

That was the plan, DD9 wants an Olaf, and the Disney Store claims they'll have a big shipment of stuffies to coincide with the DVD release tomorrow, so we'll see. I believe the coupon has to be used by 3/30.

I pre ordered mine months ago from thd disney store. Going to pick if up tomorrow and hoping to get an Elsa singing doll lol

Ours came in the mail today and we just finished watching it. The colors and scenery are amazing!

I'm buying the poster from Mondo tomorrow:
c1a97ae30cd804f1b6426e9e_533x799.jpg

LOVE the Mondo poster! :thumbsup2

We pre-ordered from amazon too- and received it yesterday!

The surprise was that I had also pre-ordered Saving Mr Banks- and BOTH movies were in the box!! :cool1:
Sweet!! :banana::banana:

I ordered the movie from Disney Store and I don't even have a tracking number attached yet. Hmmm. Pre-Ordered in February.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter