• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buying park tickets

5 Disney Fans

DIS Veteran
Has anyone used Working Advantage or Tickets At Work to buy their park tickets? If so, did you have any issues linking to magic band? I have used Undercover Tourist in the past and had no issues linking tickets. It is a known and trusted site for me. But right now WA and TAW are offering buy a three day ticket and get four days free. The ticket is $372 but once they put in taxes and fees it is just slightly better than the UT prices. For my family it would end up being a $40 savings which I'll take! But I don't want to ruin chances of being able to link the bands and get FP+

Yes I used tickets at work for my trip in December. I bought a 4 day pass with three days free water park and more ticket, then upgraded to an AP when I got there. I had zero issues. I received a PDF to my email with a code and plugged it into MDE. I think I saved close to $60 on my AP doing this. I also had no issue ordering my MBs on the Disney website.

I also bought through TAW and it was so easy! As I commented on another thread, I literally held my breath as I was linking the tickets! It was so easy and I'm doing buying through them again!

thanks for your feedback. I didn't realize (silly me!) that I could get the pdf ticket and use the number. I was assuming I needed a hard ticket so if I remove the shipping costs I'm saving even more $

I've always had good luck with "tickets at work" Recently I've been using "park saver" which has been the cheapest I've found for getting tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter