• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buying Park Tickets from Hotel

jcourtney

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone,

Does anybody have any experience buying their park tickets from one of the Good Neighbour Hotels instead of at the park gates? We are going in April and staying at the Tropicana Inn and Suites. We will be getting in late the night before and don't want to miss any park time in the morning by waiting in line at the gate to buy tickets or exchange an online voucher. I know you can buy tickets directly from the hotel but is there a discounted rate like I can get online or is it standard gate prices? Does anyone know if the ticket booths open before they start letting people into the parks? What's my best bet?

Thanks,
Jordan

We bought ours at the Howard Johnson's last trip and will be doing that in April as well. When I called them a few weeks ago, I inquired about the tickets, and their prices are the same as DL. Not sure about your hotel and if a discounted price is available.

If you don't want to wait inline I'd suggest buy directly from Disneyland.com. You can just print the tickets at home and bring the printout directly to the gate. That's what I've done in the past.

This year I've decided to give Ares Travel a try because of the discounts that they have. I'll have to exchange the vouchers when I get there, but I'm sure the box office will open before the park actually opens.

You should also be able to exchange any voucher at the ticket booth the night before, then activate them the next morning at the gate.

We stayed at the Homewood Suites (pretty sure that was the name) last September and bought the tickets through them. They handed them to us upon check-in. Easy with no problems!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter