Buying park tickets for upcoming trip

cdurham1

Most magical at the most magical place on Earth
DVC Platinum
May 2020 trip. I already have AP, but buying park tickets for 3 other family members (2 adults, one child). Also will be buying AH tickets for 2 nights. 6 day park hopper plusses.

Assume I am only looking for tickets, not a package deal.

Some facts that could be relevant - I have the Disney Chase card, the Target card, a few other credit cards that i don't think are terribly relevant, Costco member, Sam's Club member.

Any thoughts on best strategies to get biggest discount?

May 2020 trip. I already have AP, but buying park tickets for 3 other family members (2 adults, one child). Also will be buying AH tickets for 2 nights. 6 day park hopper plusses.

Assume I am only looking for tickets, not a package deal.

Some facts that could be relevant - I have the Disney Chase card, the Target card, a few other credit cards that i don't think are terribly relevant, Costco member, Sam's Club member.

Any thoughts on best strategies to get biggest discount?
Do what runwad says. I am replying to your post so that you see it on disboards in case you forgot where you posted this........

I got one for our DD from UCT. 6 day ticket saved me about $15+ over Disney. But $15 is $15.

I based that $15 on the fact that I’d have gotten -5% with Target/Disney GCs so I would have had a little discount anyway. If you’re buying more than one ticket it adds up.

Just got our tickets from tripster for way less than UT they also had a coupon for 14% off had no problem adding to ME!

Issue with LMT is if you are staying on property you can not do your FP+ at 60 days with their tickets. Their tickets are 30 days prior.
They work great for DL but never been to WDW so not sure how that works.

I just priced this out
2 adult 4 day non hopping undercover 754.18
2 adult 4 day non hopping Disney site 797.20

They work great for DL but never been to WDW so not sure how that works.

They are great for DL, I have used them the past 2 years and will use them again when we go back to DL if they have the best price..

We are heading back to WDW this year and sent an email to LMT to price out tickets and I asked them about 60 day FP+ and they told me that there tickets are only for 30 day's prior. I was bummed as they had the best prices for the places I check. They must not get their tickets from Disney until the 30 day mark.

Last edited:
I just bought 2 6 day park hoppers (June) yesterday and Sam's had the best price. I have bought from both Sam's and UT in the past and have had no problems at all adding to MDE.

@Mom24Princesses

Gift cards are 5% off at Sams.

From what I could see on the 4 day Adult ticket, well you know you have to pick your date and that affects the price, but a 4 day ticket from Feb 23-Feb 29 is 409.90 says save 43.55 off gate price

Hope this helps, i just made the reservations with disney and made these my payments

Attachments

• sams-club-gift-cards-4.jpg
    sams-club-gift-cards-4.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 20

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter