Buying meal vouchers without a CC?

StephStanley

Mouseketeer
Is it possible? without getting totally ripped off?

I want to get two vouchers for the rainforest cafe and probably 6 or 8 Q&C vouchers....maybe some for a charachter breakfast, still deciding.

Is there a chance or do I need to get a CC?

I can't answer this question. I'll move this to the restaurants board for you and hope the veterans there have an answer.

I'm a member of Hotwire Savings CLub and they only give you the option of entering cc info

I got my vouchers from Ebay. Shopped carefully as I know how much the vouchers are woth compared to what I want to spend. I have seen people bidding 20-25 bucks for the Q & C vouchers. (nuts) I would only pay 15 for my Q & C vouchers and paid 30.00 for the premium ones which we used at Rainforrest and Cinderellas Castle.

someone had posted back awhile ago using a debit card and had nothing but problems, the company not connection but the other
had debit her order twice i think and was still debiting her monthly dues after she even canceled and took a long time to stop them, i think she had to close her checking account, just a warning. see if someone can order them for you and you can send them a money order,, and make the expire date is good for your trip when getting them from ebay, i think they may still have may 31, 2004, and ebay you will pay alot more then getting them from someone on the dis board, someone always have some left over, check out the dis auction :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter