Buying direct - need to be in the USA to buy?

macman123

DIS Veteran
If I buy direct and I am based in the UK, do I need to be in the USA to sign or can it be done via email or remote?

I know resale I don't need to be in the USA, but not sure about diret.

You don’t need to be in the USA unless you’re taking out a loan with them. If you are using a different form of payment it’s quite easy to do it all from the UK.

Edited to add: mine was a couple of years ago but I had to sign physical contracts, rather than resale which I did digitally. They sent them quite quickly via FedEx and provided a number for me to arrange for them to be collected from my house. I’m not sure if they can be done via email yet.

Ah ok. It was just on one of the video blogs it was suggested had to be in the USA to signup.........

Hi, I asked at the Chat on Disneys DVC Webpage if I can buy directly while being in the UK. Was told it is not possible, had to be in the US.
No financing involved

I don’t know if they’ve changed the rules very recently but I’m definitely not the only one to do it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter