Buying beach supplies?

branv

<font color=blue>The safety feature in my parents
We are spending a few days on the beach around Laguna before our DL trip next week. I would like some beach items like small cooler, cheap sand chairs or towels and sand toys. But I don't want to pack them as luggage. And after looking at the rental companies, we realized it would be about the same cost (and easier) to just buy beach supplies and then give them to Goodwill on our way to Anaheim. Does this sound logical or am I missing something? Plus, does anyone have recommendations for less expensive places to buy these supplies between LAX and Laguna Beach? Since it's a coastal area, can I assume the usual places like Walmart always has this kind of stuff in stock? Thanks!

A good idea. We did the same when traveling to Key West a few years ago.
Sure, we have a TON of beach stuff living in California but we didn't want to
pack and travel with those things.

There's a Walmart just off the Harbor Blvd. (off Hwy 405) in Santa Ana.

The sand toys tend to be seasonal around here. They should have sand toys through spring and summer, but it might get a bit harder to find in the fall/winter. Everything else on your list should be year round.

You can also check online (the usual suspects: Amazon, Walmart, Target, etc.) for the lowest prices, then have the items delivered to your Laguna hotel before your arrival date.

Call your hotel, they may have sand toys and beach chairs that they provide guests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter