Buying 3 day park pass - best options re ticket suppliers?

TotallyAngelic

Disney Addict
We need a 3 day park pass and were wondering if anyone had any recommendations re. where to buy them from. Thanks

I got mine from Undercover Tourist. They are about $20-40 cheaper than buying them direct from Disney. They also said that the international shipping was 10-12 business days but they have a base in Edinburgh so they arrived within 3 days.

They are some other suppliers as well but Undercover Tourist is the one I hear mentioned most often

thank you - I was thinking about them but also Orlando Visitor Centre as they are about $20 cheaper again but would have to go and pick up when we get there.

Check out official ticket centre, think they do hotel drop off at a fee. Also orlando attractions.com. They have office based in Ascot too.

Sarah, we always get out tickets from Undercover Tourist. Real tickets delivered quickly and then you don't have to worry about not being able to link to MDE so you can make FP+ reservations.

we always buy ours from orlandoattractions.com they start at 4 day myw and was only £182 real plastic tickets too :)

Hi all, we are looking at buying just 3 days in the parks this year as we want to do other things......what is the best option for cheap tickets? It doesn't matter if they are hopper tickets or not. I thought that Walmart sold tickets but can't seem to find them now!
Thanks in advance for your help.....
Cath

Hi all, we are looking at buying just 3 days in the parks this year as we want to do other things......what is the best option for cheap tickets? It doesn't matter if they are hopper tickets or not. I thought that Walmart sold tickets but can't seem to find them now!
Thanks in advance for your help.....
Cath

Just merged your thread with another which asked the same question a few days ago:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter