Buy Milk Disneyland Hotel?

cutedisneygirly

DIS Veteran
We are staying at the Disneyland hotel next week and plan to bring food to eat for breakfast in our room. Is there somewhere to buy a half gallon of milk at the hotel or do they only sell the small bottles?

We are staying at the Disneyland hotel next week and plan to bring food to eat for breakfast in our room. Is there somewhere to buy a half gallon of milk at the hotel or do they only sell the small bottles?
As far as I know, they only sell the small boxes of milk. You can see the size in this thread.

Last edited:
I was there on property for a few days last week. They didn't have the half gallons at any of resort stores and when I asked at PPH, the CM said they were out resort wide.

If you're driving in, there is a mini mart at the Chevron on the corner of Ball and Harbor that sells the half gallon milks for a reasonable $2.59... yes I trekked out there in between rain a week ago. The Shell kitty corner from Chevron only sells 16 oz bottles for 2.50.

At Craftsman Grill, they had 14 oz Fair Life for $5. A pint at Tangeroa Terrace is $2. Starbucks sells milk, venti or whatever is bigger than Venti for $4-ish

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter