Buy Disney Cruise Transportation option the ship

cwis

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone,

I've been reading a lot about Disney Cruise Transportation recently. Since we're going to WDW after our cruise, and we always wanted to ride one of these beauties… we'll gladly be splurging after our next cruise :thumbsup2

I understand that only two-way tickets can be bought on the web site, and that you can call to add transportation if you need different options. I have also read that we could buy Disney Transportation right on the ship. Is this still something possible? What would be the downsides doing so? Even better, can Disney Transportation be bought at check-in?

TIA!

Post-cruise transfers are available either to MCO or to your WDW resort. I don't believe post-cruise transfers can be purchased at check-in, but yes you can purchase transfers onboard at Guest Services. It will be charged to your onboard account and a sticker will be added to your KTTW card indicating such. However, if you know you need them, i’d reserve in advance — one less thing to deal with onboard. Correct that you must call if not selected at the time of booking.

Enjoy your cruise!

As lanejudy mentioned, just give DCL a call and add them. No need to spend time at guest services to add them while you are on vacation! You'll be having too much fun! Enjoy!

So you are not caught unaware, the buses to Disney do make multiple stops and will not leave until the bus is pretty full. Something to think about as you plan that day's activities in the park. I always take the bus and just do a resort day before flying out the next. It is my way of experiencing Deluxe resorts as I don't do excursions. Any ADRs made are after usually for late afternoon or evening.

This is my plan. We will take DCL transportation back to OKW for a night before we head home the next day after our cruise on the Fantasy. I plan to just swim, and then take the boats to Disney Springs for a later dinner. Nice and quiet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter