Busy times for DVC

lovwdwalot

Mouseketeer
I know this has been asked before, but what are the busy times for staying at an DVC resort. I know Oct. is busy because of F&W but what other months are busy too.

I'll give this a shot:
- Food & Wine runs from the beginning of October through the middle of November, so that time frame is busy.
- Early December books up even faster because of low point costs, great holiday decorations and lovely weather.
- The holidays are always busy, so count on a full house Thanksgiving week thru the weekend, and of course Christmas through the New Years holiday.
- Hilton Head is extremely busy during the summer months, very difficult to get a summer ressie without the 11 month advantage.

"Busy" other times is dependent on your meaning. DVC rooms are always pretty full, but the above times definitely fill up in the 11 month window. Other times of the year get pretty busy, may have wiggle room to get in at the 7 month window, but maybe not if you are talking, for instance, a 3 month window.

Someone elsa can probably add some thoughts to this.

I suspect that mid-February to mid-April are also very busy. The weaks before and after Easter will be super busy. The summer months are also busy -- mostly mid-June to mid-August and again a peak around July 4th.

May is active because of F&G and still very nice weather before the real heat, humidity and rainy season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter