Business centers

Jess_Loves_Disney

Earning My Ears
does anyone know if the business center computers have iTunes on them or if iTunes can be downloaded? My husband updated his iOS today and now his phone is not working

I can't answer your question, but I saw on the news today's update has rendered a lot of iPhones and iPads useless, so it's not just his phone. I know, not much consolation, but he's certainly not alone.

My guess is that they won't have iTunes on. I don't know if they'll let you download it.

If they don't, the Millenia Mall and the Florida Mall in Orlando have Apple Stores. They're both about 10 miles from WDW, so, not a cheap cab/Uber ride, but it's an option. There's also a Best Buy with Apple products in Kissimmee.

I can't answer your question, but I saw on the news today's update has rendered a lot of iPhones and iPads useless, so it's not just his phone. I know, not much consolation, but he's certainly not alone.

YUP, DS was a very unhappy camper with his expensive "brick" as he called it, and my always "update later" attitude paid off for once. They usually notify me to update .......... not today. Guess they want to hold back on that.

DS just came in ..... he had to reset it to factory settings, losing stuff like recent photos an videos. Other stuff he had in the cloud. He said he won't bring to full update until they get their issues fixed. Apple said the issue is fixed but he is going to wait to make sure it didn't trigger other bugs.

Last edited:

I work for a large international company and IT sent an alert warning us not to update our phones when this update came out. We are to wait until they let us know it's safe to do so. This is the first time we've received such an email. I guess they suspected it would be a mess. Sorry to hear he lost things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter