Buses at Universal

Belle1962

DIS Veteran
Has anyone used the bus service between the value Universal hotels to get to the hotels and will my ecv fit? Or is it possible to drive the ecv over?

Has anyone used the bus service between the value Universal hotels to get to the hotels and will my ecv fit? Or is it possible to drive the ecv over?
Been to Universal a bunch, and have ridden the buses, but not to Endless Summer.

But there are sidewalks from Endless Summer to Universal. You have to cross I4 on a huge/long/wide overpass (and be on the correct side), and the walkway appears to go right to where the buses drop off guests.

I'm 90% sure the buses are all wheelchair friendly, just like at WDW.

And there is a different accessible walkway from Cabana Bay/Aventura to Citywalk.

If you’re just going surfside to dockside, the bus runs in a triangle loop. Worst case you’ll ride to citywalk, not get off and get to dockside. Just let drivers know your plans. They are pretty accommodating. For cabana bay to endless summer, you’ll just go to citywalk and transfer. It’s pretty easy and busses run well

Been to Universal a bunch, and have ridden the buses, but not to Endless Summer.

But there are sidewalks from Endless Summer to Universal. You have to cross I4 on a huge/long/wide overpass (and be on the correct side), and the walkway appears to go right to where the buses drop off guests.

I'm 90% sure the buses are all wheelchair friendly, just like at WDW.

And there is a different accessible walkway from Cabana Bay/Aventura to Citywalk.
I’d definitely recommend taking the bus from CityWalk to Endless Summer because the sidewalk on the I-4 overpass usually has a lot of broken glass on it that is difficult to avoid when wheeling. Sometimes the crosswalk lights don’t work either and drivers not attentive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter