• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buses at Port Orleans Riverside

I :love: POR! I am so very, very excited to go back in October(did I say VERY? :rotfl:)

Buses are fine.....you are on vacation, just relax and go with the flow.

Have fun:goodvibes

I stayed at the end of April 2009 and had no issues with the buses.

You also have to take into account if the people posting aren't used to buses and don't like to wait.

I tried to be at the bus stop an hour to 45 minutes each morning before the park opened, waited an hour after the park closed to go to the bus stop and did take mid-day breaks.

I was in the last bus stop to pick up and drop off and never had a wait of more than 20 minutes. I thought the bus service was great.
Sure I had to stand once in a while. No biggie. The bus rides weren't that long.

I really liked POR and I will be going back once the remodel is finished. I wanted to book it for my Sept. stay but I don't like staying at resorts while they are in the process of being remodeled.

the only problem I have with the buses at POR and some of the other mod and deluxe resorts is no line. So at busy times of the day it's an ordeal to get on the bus without being trampled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter