Bus to sea world with scooter

prayx

Earning My Ears
My father uses a scooter to get around the world. We are planning on going to sea world next month and will need to use the bus. Anyone know if you can take a scooter on the bus. Putting it underneath the bus? Thanks

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

My father uses a scooter to get around the world. We are planning on going to sea world next month and will need to use the bus. Anyone know if you can take a scooter on the bus. Putting it underneath the bus? Thanks

Are you talking about lynx a public transportation bus no you board it like a Disney bus but through the front door and the driver will tie the scooter down just like they do on a Disney bus. or you talking about a mears shuttle van to sea world then you have to let them know so they can send you an accessible van/bus.

Which is cheaper and easier to use.

Which is cheaper and easier to use.

Well mears be more like a taxi service sometimes they do offer shuttles to other parks. Like universal offers a ticket that includes transfer to a Disney resort not sure if small world dose. Not sure how much it be but their pick you most likely from your resort then drive you to sea world
And pick you up when you want.

Go in golynx.com their your find the fare and which route. I am sure your get a diser that will be able to tell you which to use. But lynx has won some awards. Lynx will be cheaper but jot sure easier I give the site a single rider is 2.00 per person or you can buy and all day pass for 4.50 they offer longer passes to and thy tell you by attraction which route number is served by. Looks like route 50 serves sea world and Disney I you pick it up at Disney at ttc it also makes a stop a dts west side but not sure where it drop by sea world. It says it offers discount tickets online.

http://www.orlando-how-to.com/lynx.php

I think the bus might be better for you but again that your choice it looks like it pick you up at Disney and drop you off in front of sea world for two dollars a person that not that bad but it still your choice. The only thing is since they load through the front door it will be a little tighter of a turn entering the bus and exiting so just keep that in mind.

Thank you so much for the information. I appreciate it so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter