bus to parks

team bradfield

Happy Campers
I just read this, i hope it is not true, if so, why/when did this change? Bus to TTC to get to HS and Epcot??

http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-resorts/fort-wilderness-resort-campground/

Fort Wilderness Transportation

In keeping with the wilderness theme, motorized vehicle transportation within the grounds is prohibited unless entering or leaving the resort. Alternatives are bicycles, golf carts, the internal bus system or walking. Supply is limited, but golf carts can be reserved up to one year in advance by calling the Cart Resrvations at 407-824-2742. The two internal buses are called Chip and Dale. The external bus routes are the Crockett and Boone.

To get to:

Magic Kingdom - take an internal bus to the marina and take the Magic Kingdom boat

Epcot - take an external bus to the TTC and take the Epcot monorail

Disney Hollywood Studios - take an external bus to the TTC and take the Disney Hollywood Studios bus

Disney's Animal Kingdom/Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park - take an internal bus to the Settlement Depot and take the Disney's Animal Kingdom/Disney's Blizzard Beach bus

Last edited:
I just read this, i hope it is not true, if so, why/when did this change? Bus to TTC to get to HS and Epcot??

http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-resorts/fort-wilderness-resort-campground/

Fort Wilderness Transportation

In keeping with the wilderness theme, motorized vehicle transportation within the grounds is prohibited unless entering or leaving the resort. Alternatives are bicycles, golf carts, the internal bus system or walking. Supply is limited, but golf carts can be reserved up to one year in advance by calling the Cart Resrvations at 407-824-2742. The two internal buses are called Chip and Dale. The external bus routes are the Crockett and Boone.

To get to:

Magic Kingdom - take an internal bus to the marina and take the Magic Kingdom boat

Epcot - take an external bus to the TTC and take the Epcot monorail

Disney Hollywood Studios - take an external bus to the TTC and take the Disney Hollywood Studios bus

Disney's Animal Kingdom/Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park - take an internal bus to the Settlement Depot and take the Disney's Animal Kingdom/Disney's Blizzard Beach bus
unless something has changed last I knew there are no buses at TTC unless either the monorail or ferry are down for some reason

That was how we traveled to and from parks back in the late 80's and early 90's to Now getting a bus from a bus is far easier with no need to go to TTC

Wow!

How embarrassing that the information is that horribly wrong. Some "expert" needs some carbon dating on that Intel.

Bradfield, how deep did you dig to find that? I would of been making fun of it long ago if I'd known it was there. I needed that laugh.

Bus to TTC...
I'd rather sandpaper a bobcat's rear-end.

I do have to say after reading that synopsis of how to get from The Fort to the Parks does bring back some great memories. Like the bus flag song ( Destination for the bus was indicated by the color of flag it displayed ) my cousin made up for getting from location to location. Having the Fort bus drivers telling every one that taking the bus back to The Fort instead of the MonoTrain from EPCOT after ILLUMINATIONS will have you back and in bed before you would get on the MonoTrain. Needing to transfer at the TTC for every destination is something I can live without however

They have actually updated that page with pics of the updated cabins. Maybe they got their info from a bus driver. :rotfl2:

They also still have this outdated map available on the site showing the Orange bus going straight down FW Trail and not taking the left onto Peacock Pass. I can't remember where it is linked from as I had the page saved.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/maps/FWMap.pdf

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter