Bus to Downtown Disney

rebbeca

Mouseketeer
Hi. I have never stayed in cabins before. I currently have a reservation for Poly concierge. My 16-YO son wants a 1BR set-up. The first week in December is apparently very busy at DVC properties and I can't rent points. I'm wondering what transportation to Downtown Disney is like. He spends a lot of time at DQ, especially at night. I don't know how comfortable I feel turning him loose if there are transportation issues. What do you think? How much time? How many transfers?

Please, does anyone have any suggestions? My decision to switch resorts depends on this issue.:confused:

We haven't been to WDW since the bus schedule was changed, but the last time we were at FW the way to get to Downtown Disney was to catch the bus to the Ticket & Transportation Center then transfer to a Downtown Disney bus. The same way to get back. Took time but the ride is safe enough for a teen.

Haven't ridden it yet, but the bus leaves from the Outpost and goes to DD and TL. Your teen shouldn't have to change a bus until he gets back to FW. If you feel comfortable with him at DQ alone the bus ride shouldn't be a problem.

Have fun planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter