Bus stop order at SSR

For the parks:

Grandstand, Carousel/Paddock, Paddock (pool), Congress Park, Springs.

I think the DtD bus is different, but I'll leave that to someone else as I don't recall the exact route.

The Downtown Disney route simply reverses the parks route...first stop is the Springs and last is Grandstand...

The Downtown Disney route simply reverses the parks route...first stop is the Springs and last is Grandstand...

I am not sure if you mean going TO Downtown or coming FROM Downtown.

For sure, going to Dowtown, the last stop is Congress Park...

Not true.

The stops are in the same order, except the bus starts at the Springs, then goes to Grandstand, and exits after Congress Park. The idea is to provide transportation from the Springs out to the villas.

Parks: Park -> Grandstand -> Carousel -> Paddock -> Congress Park -> Springs -> Park

DTD: DTD Marketplace -> DTD West Side -> Springs -> Grandstand -> Carousel -> Paddock -> Congress Park -> DTD Marketplace -> DTD West Side

THV: THV North -> THV South -> Springs -> Grandstand -> repeat

Note: The grandstand stop is not serviced on the THV route early in the morning during park rush hours.

SSR Bus tip: If you want to get to the Springs (and the Carriage House) from any other section of the resort, you can take any park bus. If you want to return to your section from the Springs, get on the DTD bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter