Bus, Shuttle, Car, Oh My... Help

disphoto

Mouseketeer
My dd & I fly into LAX in one month. I haven't booked ground transportation yet. I can't seem to hit reserve on any of them. We are staying at the Park Vue Inn, both arriving and departing flights are early afternoon. There is no rush to get anywhere.
I have priced Disneyland Resort Express
Various shuttle via Expedia
Super Shuttle
GoSedan

I'd prefer not to be on a bus going from stop to stop to stop. That is the only reason I didn't book DRE. Should I just pick one, they all seem reliable.

Execucar is a private car service run by Supershuttle. You can book a direct ride. Without meet and greet at baggage claim or a grocery stop like other car services you break even between 3-4 people on a shared ride. So you'll pay more for 2 people, but it's not too bad.

I've used Karmel Shuttle quite a few times and have only had other people in the van once!

My dd & I fly into LAX in one month. I haven't booked ground transportation yet. I can't seem to hit reserve on any of them. We are staying at the Park Vue Inn, both arriving and departing flights are early afternoon. There is no rush to get anywhere.
I have priced Disneyland Resort Express
Various shuttle via Expedia
Super Shuttle
GoSedan

I'd prefer not to be on a bus going from stop to stop to stop. That is the only reason I didn't book DRE. Should I just pick one, they all seem reliable.

I'm in the same boat as you. No matter how often I check a site or price the service, I can't make a decision on what I want to use. I've narrowed it down to Karmel or Prime Time and that's as far as I can get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter