Bus shuttle (ART) to parks from hotels on harbor blvd

marianne casey

Earning My Ears
Hi ,planning on our first trip to Disneyland in October. How is the bus service the hotel say is available (For a fee) from the hotels along harbor blvd to the park? We are looking at staying at the hampton inn garden grove

Is the Hampton's shuttle service now operated by ART? The hotel website says this: The hotel offers shuttle service (operated by PCA Management) to and from the park every 30 minutes for only $7.00/person for ages 12+ and $4/person ages 4-11, per day. The shuttle commences running 30 minutes before the park opens, and ends an hour after the park is closed.
Reviews on this forum have been positive. I don't remember seeing any negative posts about the Hampton's shuttle service recently.

The ART service is fantastic. There are multiple busses that will take you to the park. #'s 1 2 3 ect. Just cross the street and pick it up to go to the parks. Pre buy your passes and it will save you a lot of money.

The ART is hit or miss. On some of the routes its pretty good but on others its pretty awful. I encourage you to go on yelp and read their reviews for ART. Its listed as Anaheim resort transportation.

Is the Hampton's shuttle service now operated by ART? The hotel website says this: The hotel offers shuttle service (operated by PCA Management) to and from the park every 30 minutes for only $7.00/person for ages 12+ and $4/person ages 4-11, per day. The shuttle commences running 30 minutes before the park opens, and ends an hour after the park is closed.
Reviews on this forum have been positive. I don't remember seeing any negative posts about the Hampton's shuttle service recently.
thanks, Sorry I didn't see that on the site originally, as I did not look in the things to do section, but did find it after you replied back. Thanks again for your help!

Whilst the hotel we stay at is not on Harbor, it does make use of the ART service and, usually, I have to say, it is pretty good and reliable.

Although it can sometimes get held up in traffic / roadwork instances, so just be aware of that.

They do try their best to run to time though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter