Bus Sharing question

We stayed at OKW in September and it seriously would take us 30 min to get out of the resort. And we weren’t even the first stop! As much as I love that resort, would only stay there if we had a car. When we’ve stayed at POFQ, for the most part it was just POFQ. But there were definitely times we had to do the POR loop as well. At least if sharing with POR, POFQ is the first stop.🙂

Are there any moderate resorts that DON'T share buses? We've only ever stay at POR (back in 2008) and I remember there being several stops before heading to the parks.

What about Coronado, POFQ, and Caribbean - do they all share buses with others as well?

Thanks!
POFQ only has 1 stop and rarely shares with POR. All other moderates have multiple stops for their own resort (major downside to me).

We stayed at POFQ in September and did not share the bus with POR - YMMV.
This is our experience as well. We stayed this past july and never shared with POR or anyone else. We stayed. at Pofq a few yrs ago and on a 10 day trip shared twice...both in the middle of the day. I'd say 90% of the time you don't share at POFQ.

First, multiple same resort stops is not sharing a bus. A poster mentioned that POR and POFQ share frequenlty and that is totally inaccurate. We have stayed at both resorts a number of times and POFQ "RARELY" shares with POR, maybe during off hours, but definitely not in the morning or evenings.

Coronado and Caribbean Beach don't share but have multiple stops around the resort. PO Riverside and French Quarter share during less crowded times but will have their own during busy hours.

Poly shared with GF the entire week I was there, but we only went to AK once and DHS twice so it wasn't a huge deal.

How were the waits for monorail/boat when you were at Poly? I've never stayed there but it seems like they'd be convenient but I wonder if the waits are very long typically or not.

How were the waits for monorail/boat when you were at Poly? I've never stayed there but it seems like they'd be convenient but I wonder if the waits are very long typically or not.

We didn't take the boat as we had a double stroller and the monorail was easier. I don't remember it being a long wait. I think maybe we hit it at the wrong time during park open where we had to wait for the next monorail? But it wasn't eternal or anything like that. Once we realized we could walk to the TTC to get to the Epcot line, we started doing that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter