Bus problems

We do the same with the boats from HS, we exit at the swan dolphin and walk across the bridge to BWV. The boat captains will even suggest it to save time.

I like the resort boards and our experiences with them have been pretty good.
The frustration is exiting parks... but more often than not, that too has been ok considering the amt of people being moved. It seems certain resorts are always longer lines... Por comes to mind.. ( we jump on pofq and walk it)
I think people would like the boards...
I know I would
I believe the screens only show an ETA when a bus is en route; otherwise they display "Every 20 minutes".

Since the bus routes originate at the parks most of the day, the only time a bus is en route to the park load zone is the few minutes between when the route is assigned and when the bus arrives at the load zone. And even then, sometimes the assigned route is taken back or changed. It would not be very useful.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter