• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

bus confession

Here's the deal, you spend a lot of time waiting for everything in Disney. The better the plan the less you wait. You can do so much better for a small percentage of the over cost of your trip with transportation. We spend around 5k all in for a week in Disney. We spend < $200 on cabs and Uber's. We save hours and I mean hours doing this.

Example: we stayed at old key west this past winter. Epcot to our room is approx 3 miles away. From the bus stop bench to our door was 50 minutes. And we only waited about 5 minutes for the bus. I didn't time it cause I wanted to keep a log, just happened to use my phone so I knew what time we arrived at the bus stop. Took us 50 minutes to get to out resort bus stop and 3 more to walk in our door. 2 nights later, same trip using Uber for $7 it took 8 minutes from the time I requested the Uber till I walked in my resort door. I'd rather spend 40 minutes of saved time in the bar :).

Disney transportation works well, but it can be slow. If you don't mind waiting and like to soak up the atmosphere its great. But I'm beyond wanting to rub elbows with the unwashed masses on a bus at th end of a long day with my screaming park feet ;).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter