Bus availability at SSR right now.

Jenny-momof3

DIS Veteran
We have an upcoming stay at SSR. We’ve stayed there many many times but haven’t been at this particular resort since the pandemic. Before I make my room requests I’m hoping to find out how the bus availability is since capacity is reduced on them.
Since you can only fit 6-10 groups on the bus ( depending on bus) if it fills up at the first stop, do they send out a different bus for the 2nd stop, 3rd etc? Or do you potentially have to wait crazy long times if they just continue to fill up the bus at the first stop?

While I can’t speak for SSR, we were just at OKW, with a party of 6. We did not try to get to the parks for rope drop, usually went around 11:00 am or so. We were the 4th stop out of 5 at OKW and there were no issues getting on a bus. The only time we had to wait for a second bus was leaving DS on Friday night at 10:00 pm. The second bus showed up about 2 minutes after the first one left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter